2018 is upon us. The past year has been particularly challenging- mental health stress, financial stress, career changes, etc. However, we’ve been able to come out of it smiling and very much looking forward to the year ahead. I do have some plans and dreams for this year, and thought I’d share them with everyone.
- This year I’d like to find myself spiritually. I’d like to research and find out what I believe and what I want to do with that information.
- I want to read 100 books this year.
- I’d like to pay off all of my debt.
- I will strive to become kinder to everyone, not just those closest to me.
- I will write more. Both for myself and for my blog. I’m also going to start a book during my travels.
- I will treat my body like the beautiful, strong thing that it is-by eating well, hiking, and working on my mental health.
- I will spend more time outside my comfort zone in any way possible.
New Year’s resolutions are normally forgotten pretty early in the year, so I try to make them as reasonable as possible and achievable as possible.
What are your goals for the upcoming year?